Well.....Just might me a possibilty that you are really smart in your own manner with a hope of showing something new that the world has never seen before...dope..(Well simpson's got a weird sense of humour or either i am not that smart to understand what is he trying to convey)..Can Homer simpson be a good programmer with his weird quote which we just saw in his comic bubble talk...Am i being Cynical to even think him as a programmer....some questions (Sigh...) are difficult to answer, even by the directors of simpsons :P
Strange to see most of the failuers in life actually made it to the top and created their own remarks in this modern age .
Bill gates himself admits that he was a dropout from MIT and will not come on a speech during Orientation ,as it may be a bad influence to bright as well as dull students
Well so what makes a good programmer....
- Hard Work
- Being a failure(not intentionally ,just you cant understand the Strange words)
- byhearting things...(Thats Highly not recommended )
- making big stupid mistakes more often
- spoon feeding from professional experts
- Suffering from some mental disorder(how cruel but true)
- Debating with other people..???
- Not caring what people have to say :)